Saturday, March 31, 2007

BACK TO POST ALREADY !
ahh , like finoally . computer went bonkers this morning , darn fedup .!
brief descrisption of the week ,

monday - hm ..
tuesday - errhhh ..
wednesday - HAPPY SIX MONTHS !dear sent me to school . & bloody stood on stage . [mrlim's sickproblem] sculpture park after school .
thurs - dear sent me to school again!& ate in chompchomp wif him,pris and huiting for dinner
friday - endoftheweek=DD skipped remedial,cp then plazasingh wif dear,pris,huiting again .wanted to watch movies but dint.

we all love sculpture park ! been there like 3-4 times in 2weeks ? ohwell .
exams nearing,7thmay .im bound to fail already ,sighs .
many stupid problems in school,childish girlskids .
eh , suppose to go to pris house today , but got to pray -.-
i look darn stupid in the class foto , hellllpppppppppppppppppp ........

Me with cap ??? o.0

wee i love my girls!

THE NEOS WE TOOK DURING KBOX DAY. ALL LOOKS SO PRETTY ! BABES(:
ps we were acting cute here


Simplicity

Complex .



COUSIN CAME OVER ................ & my fringe LOL!










She looks jus like me . My fren took it

Natalie ! I gave her this top =D

Cousins((((((:

S-P-A-S-T-I-C , haha

_______________________________
THIS AINT A SCENE SONG , HAHAHHA





-SING-







BYEBYE!