Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ahhhh , 3rd day mc ! still got tomorrow but i miss school too much =DD
er not school , SCHOOL , i dont miss school ok !
i miss my friends ! my class ! my dear ! but i dun wan see norlindaaaaaaa faaaace
yay ! see me tomorrow ! muhahahha
okay enuff of the crapping .
dad fetched mom and me to National dental to remove my stiches
then i took mrt ALONE back to cp jus to find my friends
a LONELYYYYYY pathetic 30min ride T.T
yeah met wif them and went to arcade
saw dear&co there after tt .
went to sculpture park play , omfg the weather was horrible
& we laughed till our ends hurt sooooo much ! donovan they all laaaa
uh then weather changed all tt -.- , passing clouds
oh and dear&co came again -.-
we girls were playing the spin thing but i dint wan cos i dun wan to diu my face awaaaayy ...
uh , went back cp , ate and homed ! dear song wo




Sexyyyyting,yujun. omg me & pris

eeeeee ! i lyk sleeping !omg ..

time crisis -_____________________-

L:O:L !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ><

Joce : help me help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sexyting : Im comingggg !
Joce - Muacks !

Whose your DADDY ??????
Joce : o.O , papa ... [squeaks]

ahahaha im a LIL bit dramatic today