Friday, January 05, 2007

Wth . now i can only use the computer on friday nights and weekends . Yes , pathetic .
Then yesterday duno why the hell my hp's screen spoiled then sent for repair , bought a new phone , Sony Erricson W850i . Now my brother wants it blahblahblah . Im so stupid , shouldnt have bought it anyway . School ? Norlinda still gives a lot of pressure , as usual . & a new teacher called Mr.tey , oh man if you have him as ur geog teacher , or whatever teacher . You'll die , like my class , ultra naggy . then he wanted us to have this Geography contract , its secondary school here ? Caught for my hair today , bloody duno what shit teacher . Ms Cheh , you $*#@ .. Can die , in the end just called my dad . She care so much for what ? I her class meh . School's a bore , and its only the third day , how great . The best teacher i have is Ms Edwinia Cheng , Mr Lim ming en & Ms teo ? Good luck to me


i lost my contacts T.T , those whom i knoe , gimmi ur number asap in msn , thanks