Friday, January 19, 2007

WEEEEE !!
oh well , only can use on fridays & weekends and i miss the internet hell loads !
have to keep myself updated mahhh
okay , time to update myself -_-

Did many things this week bah , i guess .
hmm , let me recall . STM , cant remember much

Pei prisillia and wendy trim their eyebrows =x=x=x , swimmed for past 3 nights , came home straight after school .
and i did mug ! and i did assesments okay ! & i forgot about my hw -.-

TODAAAAAYY , that fcuker angmoh-ish speaking geog teacher pisses our class off .
sucker , 3 lessons and he have not started a thing , gRRR-eeat .
and his accent is soooooooooooo , not understandable please !
today he caught me for laying my head down . hello ? i was not slping i was resting
whats the diff ? he also not teaching mah , then i tell him i headache -.- Pris told me to tell him de , sucker . jiao huai me right ?! People , best is not to mix with her . LOL !
After school went j8 .Sucker , wendy last min dun wan go cos she has stomachache -.- , duno real mah .. btw ,bought the pencil case i wanted sooo long ago , for 16bucks
Pris wated to buy her jacket , but dont have her size . On the bus home , laughed like chickens
LOL !

Ohyeahhhh , Wendy has found her Mr.right
Last long x)
but i still hate wendy for today , humphs






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saiful and mine cuppcake , pretty chaoda though

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the back

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

front , cute rite . LOL ! i wanted the black one though , no more stock -.-