Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas's over , well .. not as yet . 12 days of christmas , aha .

New year , 2007 is around the corner . Resolutions and stuff , i must be sure to make every single shit resolution come true .
New friends , environment and stuff , gosh . Secondary 2 ? May seem young , but im matured another year ^^ , and juniors . lol
Lastly relationships , will mine last ? lets see then . Speaking about t.relationships , puppy love ? I've seen people in it for 8 years , & still going .

Starting to get crappy ^^
was suppose to meet chuling @ 9 , but she woke up late and came @ 1030 . went to school and buy books when the secuirity guard stopped me from going . The cause was my hair , is it that obvious ? Chuling went in and bought for me , she wore my uni ^^ . uh , went back home , swam jogged suana-ed . Slept during the suana , so shuang ley .. haha . lost my stud & chuling lost her rubberband and we started diving in the pools lookin for it, LOL . she left around 4 . Was suppose to go bugis with her after tt but it was postponed to tomorrow .
tata~