Monday, October 23, 2006

pris wanted me to pon today ;
however i didnt want to as i wanted to see the caning -.=
someone ask me bring popcorn , assuming its a show

however the sectwo's were called up the hall ;
and caning was done there
so . no "show" watch
pris wanted to kill me , cos came sku for nth

class was boring , damn exhausted today
zzz

then last period was dnt , stayed in classroom, 2 hours
played the game , murderer in class

mrlim borrowed the other 1 hours of the lesson
then taught us math , nv listen
sian ..

then he told us the estimated class
ive dropped
im going 2E
2 girls going 2e , a few boys
pris and me
at least she nv ps me (:
NERDS GO 2I ba , hahahah .

perhaps im just trying to make myself feel better
but im damn down ..
i let my parents down
im not going to deny , i nv studied .
sorry ! i'll do bettter next year , i'll fly to 3F

that fooking subject, geography
pulled my marks down , i scored 30marks for geo
wad shit .

and the estimated class my beloved friends are going (:
NATALIE - 2G or H
JINGWEN - comfirm 2I
WENDY - 2I
EMORINE - 2F
PRIS - 2E (:

but something kinda cheered me up
someone passed eng wor (:
so MAYBE but hopefully , not going to retain lerhs