Monday, October 16, 2006

i HATE stomach cramps
had art today,2 hours of dying

so long for what ?
then my stomach became to cramp the whole time
was enduring ..
after art, went to the toilet
chuling missed call me 5 times
had problem in school ..

after school went to rm eat
we couldnt decide where to go so natalie decided we longjiangpass
macdonalds..
but macdonalds had too many pple and kfc was closed
so FOOD COURT

couldnt take cold drinks , suffered horribly
whole face went white
ate macoroni and drank hot milo, while the rest drank cold drinks
=[ ...

ate liao went to ntuc and cd shop
pris bought little mermaid and nat bought a hongkong drama
then headed home
the first thing i did was to pop in panodol
felt much much much better =D
now no more cramp
now my house filled with my bro's friends ..
dam noisy
tonight is my bro's bday celebration , COUSINS =))