Wednesday, August 09, 2006


-.-

AT THE SENGKANG CC

SENGKANG CC ..

PLAYIN THE ARCADE GAME

LIGHTS !

great ... todays a holiday and i onli slept for 7hours ..
tired ,brains not functioning liao

ytday was so-so ..
the atmosphere in the SENGKANG CC wasnt good enuff for me to get high
though i got high for A WHILE ..
music was so freakin loud , my heart was pummping as well luh ..

ESTHER very funny luh , LOLS .
she gets high the most barh

then some pple jus sit there .
never win the lucky draw luh ! =[
42 inch TV !!
iPOD nano !
FAT HOPE luh

then had this MR. or MS best dressed
all the guys tiko de luh
vote for the prettiest onli
but she is pretty [=

my GODDAM father go call me how many times luh
then i went home kana beaten
i hate him so much sometimes
he reek of liquor luh ..
FUCKER. i dun wan u as my father can
COUNTDOWN of cos 12am countdown rite
cannot 8pm countdown warts .
mother fucker cheebye, i hate you