Sunday, July 16, 2006

YESTERDAY was funny !! great dayy
roxy's bday =]
advancedd de ..
went to da beachh in da afternoon
wibb 4 guys and 4 girls
cycledd and playedd
they were thrownin sandd and seaweed =.=
then tryin to push each other down to sea
they brought Xtra clothes, i didnt l0r !
then roxy wantedd to push me down i went down myself .. LOLS?
after tt the guys made a gigantic lan jiao . out of sand
lan jiao and lanpa- sand
lanpa hair - seaweed
cemen- sea water foam
OMGOD,duno y im writin this but they are gR0ss lahh
then i ttook pix of it ..
then rainedd , sho fun
then BLAHH ...
cycledd ..
ate
blahBLAHH
went tuhh roxy's house
had a lot of food ! =P
then playedd this baloon game
tie the baloon to ur leg then suppose to step on each others .. haaah
playedd bball at 10 .. but i didnt playy, didnt wan to sWeat,still had sand on my body ..
rreachedd home at 1030 !
whaddd a day ..

TODAY!
went to east coast ..
nv been there for a long time
was lyk .. BEACH AGAIN ?
wen tthere cycle again ! LOLS
my dad plays football there every sundayy mahh
after tat went to PP, parkway parade shop
saw this wallet ! pink+purple, veri sweet lahh !!!
20BUCKS and my mom didnt wan to buy it for me =[
showedd black face for the whole day
after tt went to restaurant..
was a family lunch
my uncle was back from china ..
16 pple squeezedd in 1 table .
but gd food!
then had to go home.
stupit bro got someting on lahh
miss my cousin!
i wann to watch piRates of the carribean wibb her lehh ! SO NICE LAH !
especially captain jack CUM willi wonkaa =]