Saturday, July 29, 2006


kachengs house . nat and mee

tt GORGEOUS jaguzzi !

erika and eunice at the jaguzzi . cost a bombb luh !

HELLOO
today woke up at 630 am siah
me rooster =D

then bathed and went for breakfast in chinatown

afer tt went to my uncles clinic

wee .. he gave me 10bucks

after tt went my cousins house =DD
gave her clothes . and her DEVIl BESIDE YOU CD =[

after tt my dad dropped me at cp
met erika there

then took mrt to potong pasir meet joce and eunice
was gonna make mooncake for the CL project

went to joce aunty house
waa .. filthy rich can ?

got jaguzzi in da house
then dad got 2 cars
1 porche 1 merc ~ ENVY AND MORE ENVY

when making mooncake
first time failed,wanted to make choco de

2nd time we went to duno where go buy agar agar powder
made the mooncake in agar argar instead. haahs .. WIF Mnm

veri disgustin luhh!
but nvminds. leow lao shi will eat it anyway =]

okaay , then in the "duno where" place
erika and eunice were looking at earrings and accesories .
then i went steal 1 earring X)

then the day went by lykddat
erika de slipper tore =.=
she had to drag it lor

rights .
my day =D
and can my mom and dad stop venting their f*cking anger on me ?