Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HELL0X
back posting ..
sian ahh sku
today after school
four of us went to rm to eat lunch then went to NTUC to see wadd to buy for the coming BBQ.
haiishh .. yepp ..
then eunice had to go for piano lessons , joce went wif her home
while erika came my house
when i came home,saw my mom watching the last few episodes of DEVIL BESIDE YOU
i watched finish but the show was so tempting so i watched agin ..
KAN BU SIAN LOR !
neng kan dao shuai ge mahhs !
LOLS .
kao i so despo mehh
then i wanted to intro erika to this show
she wanted me to lend her the disc
but it belonged to my kachengs fren ..
so mus ask her fasta watch finish .
ahh , then erika followed me to bring my doggy for a walk .
he ran so fast i wished i cud kill him larrs .
grrX.
erms yeahh .
thats it for today ? LOLS
tomorrows mass pe bahhs .
then next week starting ST lerhh !
deep shit lor .
and my fucking hp .. duno wats the probb ,cannot transfer the pix into my com .

kao..

and ..
asked tyng woei to help me find CHOU NAN REN song
by huang yida
tt song so rock, its the one being played on my blog now =]
oso in my friendster profile
once again,its Devil beside you's opening song