Sunday, July 09, 2006

H-A-H-A !
the first funny thing ytd was ..
when the guys wanted to come into my house, at the doorstep,they ssaw my dog and they all ran to the stairs .. stupid laRrr .
ytday was fun ~
but we did suffer !
like erm .. getting oily,hot,sticky,fedup .
dion went home the earliest .. =[
he's the joker lehh .
in the karaoke room, they were singing
CRAZY FROG song ..
lyrics are , mole mole mole mole mole
leonard got a sexy mole .
LOLS`[cos leonard got a lot of moles,but ob course,smaller than phuachukang]
haah.
then they said leonard failed home econs cos his mole fell into his food . =.=
bbqUED .. sang, threw water bombs,slack.
then stoopid claudsen wanted to throw one into my face
but it didnt =D
and i threw it to him then he PUAT TOH !!!
yIppies.
then everytym he wanted to revenge,i wudd run to the karaoke room =]
we took down the cake from my house,it was a surrprise for a 13one week old kelvin. =]
then after the whole episode at the bbq
everyone went up to my house ..
played mahjiong and poker , xbox too .
claudsen and emorine were scared of my dog,HAHAS
duno why my dog lyks to LICK loyang dua peh gong face , lols!
then 10+ everyone went home le . =[
boooos.....
okaay,we may have spent a lot of money on this bbq, but it was worth .. right ?