Thursday, June 29, 2006

harl0x.
good news :norlinda aint our eng teacha
bad news : changed alort ob teachas .
and first day got scolded by dat mr,ryan wong. like him NOT

secretly using com
dad catch me using im condemn for life
and ..
my bro sucks lyk .. fucks .
i wished he nv existed,he makes my life miserable,full of bad memories when we were young..
i neva told anyone about it.
today he said rusty [marh dog FYI] lick his k0k very shuang .
lyk wad was he implyin,trying to make me angry ..
fuckin TIKONG~
lyk he's only p5 he knows how girls parts look lyk .

i hate him for life .
sumone pls murder him !
now .. listenin to "wu fa kai kou" duno by william

its one of da song in Lu guang sen lin ! omgggods. love it
tt song veri emotional lor . the show oso,go watch !

school sho sian. studySTUDYstudy .. lyk ..wHATeva .
but im guai lor , tts the pRob,i dun tink its reasonable arguein wib teachers who aint at fault.
tt ryanWONG is unreasonable , hate tt bl00dy look .

then , 8JULY havin class bbq at my house.
walaus,june hols are over ?!
hahahx.but nvm,lookin forward
gonna mke rusty bite darryls penis off ! OOPS
okakkaay.. betta off the com
dads comin back for heavens sake..
so kIA him.. hope he nv fa pi qi again
he always vent his anger . ass . not now.
football nv win bad mood lor, not my pRobs.
make my family BROKE !LOLS..
okkaay
BYES