Saturday, May 20, 2006

this fitting room is big ye...in suntec
walls of pillows is wad my bro does when he watches a ghost movie
I LOVE THE CITY!
hehehe.taken in my dads car
im proud of this...JUSTICE ((:


todae is a 'GREAT' saturday
hehehehehx
in da mornin was woked up by my mama to eat breakfast
then went to my dads old hse to eat lor mee-yumms
then blebleble

went to suntec to shop in carefour sias...sianz
spent 200 over $ ,walaus...can buy me zillions of stuffs
kana scolded by my dad,shamed me in public
dam fucked upp-paiseh lehs
then my bro kip on wantin to watch OVER THE HEDGE
oh please..ever since i watched chicken lil,i seared nv to watch carto0n movies
except disney larrs =]
IN THE END..
duhs,nv watch
instead we rented THE GRUDGE ((:
da english version of ju-on
not verri scary larrs,its a very short movie 93 min???
seemed lyk half an hour lorx
my bro bo ji de...
scaredy cat =.=
sian ahs write lame things lyk dis...
okayy...
buuhhbye